[Peace-discuss] Consensus -- No place for nasty... vs not nasty enough

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 13:15:10 CDT 2007

Case in point re not treating fellow members w/ respect in Carl's response to Bob: "What a daffy collection of supposed political sins..."

  Am I the only person who has a problem w/ nasty comments like these?

  Am I the only one amazed and appalled that Carl thinks he's not nasty enough???

  Jenifer

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  What a daffy collection of supposed political sins!

But, interestingly, Bob chooses not to answer on the point that he said
was wrong in the flyer, the US/Israel relation.