[CUCPJ Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Clemons released from hospital

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:44:46 CDT 2007

At 09:14 PM 7/11/2007, Marti wrote:

>Congratulations on formulating a straw man argument.

And not even a remotely plausible one.  A phantasmagoric straw man,
composed of equal parts absence of critical thinking skills and knee-jerk
emotional over-reaction.

With "thinking" like Rob's, it's no wonder that our intrepid American
voters - the "Joe Sixpacks" that Carl likes to defend - not only elect
Neanderthals like Bush and Cheney, but continue to defend them for eight
interminable years.