[CUCPJ Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Clemons released from hospital

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 11 22:07:59 CDT 2007

Yes, given the range of choices offered, how could they make such a
choice?

Of course, they didn't -- three out of four eligible voters didn't vote
for Bush-Cheney.

As for "continuing to defend them" -- have you noted Bush & Cheney's
approval ratings lately?

And this in the face of the world's most extensive and expensive
propaganda system -- corporate media, marketing, PR and the explicitly
ideological institutions like universities.

Someone from Illinois pointed out even before that system was in place
what you could do with some of the people all of the time, all of the
people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.