[Peace-discuss] Mr Smith Goes to Washington

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 13 17:07:00 CDT 2007

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my last post.  I simply state what I believe in the interest of free
discussion and dissemination of ideas.  Anyone is welcome to disagree with me.  But, I didn't appreciate
being called an a**h**e.  I simply think only radical changes and radical localization will address the
concerns of regular folks committed to progressive values, civil rights, the Constitution, and greater social
equality.