[Peace-discuss] Norman Solomon on McChesney's show Sunday

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 00:09:51 CDT 2007

Woods have NECKS??? (Just kidding.) Glad it's as good a stroke of luck as it sounded. Thanks for arranging this!

  Jenifer

Robert Naiman <naiman.uiuc at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hmm, maybe we learned English in a different neck of the woods. Sure
is a funny language!

Where I come from, "as luck would have it" means "what good fortune!
what angel has befriended me?" The producer for McChesney's show gave
me the tip and arranged for the announcement.

Note that the interview is available for download from WILL:
http://www.will.uiuc.edu/media/mediamatters070715.mp3

There are still a few seats left for the screening:
http://warmadeeasy.bravenewtheaters.com/screening/show/9627-champaign