[Peace-discuss] An immense amount to join Obama for president

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 00:39:47 CDT 2007

So what's the answer, Carl? Vote yr conscience and throw the election to another Bush-type again, as folks did in 2000? Even Chomsky warned us not to do that. We're always gonna have to vote for the lesser of two evils, because the greater of two evils is truly truly much much worse. You don't think Gore would have been as bad as Bush, surely? (not counting dying in office and leaving Lieberman in charge).

  Jenifer

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  Obama's a trimmer, a suck-up to the present centers of power in the US.
See "Obama’s Audacious Deference to Power," by Paul Street
. --CGE