[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Iraq War: conf. call with Sen. Durbin *this afternoon* (Wed 7/18) -- 4:30pm, or come to Randall Cotton's at 4:15

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 18 16:58:39 CDT 2007

Conference call just ended at 4:50 PM.......in a word.........
DISAPPOINTED ............
NO impeachment or holding Bush/Cheney accountable
NO end of funding for war
NO real engagement in the will of the people
It seemed like just more politics.......
DISAPPOINTED!
Anyone else hear something I missed?
JAN Kruse

On Jul 18, 2007, at 3:56 PM,