[Peace-discuss] Middle ages

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 20 00:33:51 CDT 2007

Ordinary Democrats have been the backbone of the U.S. peace movement; Washington Democrats have
had little to do with opposing the Bush agenda.  Heck, the Military Commissions Act which eviscerated
HABEUS CORPUS was passed with substantial support from Democrats in Washington!!  Anti-war gestures
by Washington Democrats are mere ploys and gestures without meaning.  Let's be slow to pat Dick Durbin
on the back.  Carl is most definitely right in his harsh criticism of the Democrats.  Bush should have been
impeached a long time ago, and a real 911 investigation would have been launched if the Democrats were
a real opposition party (look what they did to Cynthia McKinney for speaking out).