[Peace-discuss] The people

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 23 15:41:25 CDT 2007

The people are soveriegn---I agree with that in principle.  But, I don't think the masses will translate this
principle into meaningful action.  That will require people acting with responsibility.  People will need to
be organized and responsible...  Something people will not do easily.  We are way, way behind the 8-ball
here as a nation in having an informed, organized populace eager to fight government corruption.