[Peace-discuss] Blair To Brown - The Killing Will Continue

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Jul 23 16:49:33 CDT 2007

I'm sending tooo much it seems, but this piece from Media Lens tells
what's up in the UK.

"We speak of national interests, national capital, national spheres
of interest, national honour, and national spirit; but we forget that
behind all this there are hidden merely the selfish interests of
power-loving politicians and money-loving business men for whom the
nation is a convenient cover to hide their personal greed and their
schemes for political power from the eyes of the world." (Rocker,
Culture and Nationalism, Michael E. Coughlan, 1978, p.253)

This comes from http://www.medialens.org/alerts/index.php

entitled: From Blair To Brown - The Killing Will Continue

http://www.medialens.org/alerts/index.php