[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: Peace Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 19:37:46 CDT 2007

Carl,

I'm sorry but now you're being disingenuous.  You know
perfectly well that there is a forum for such
discussions and that no one has tried to block it.  I
think you probably also know that the gratuitous
personal attack was your first line:

"If you think you can be 'progressive' without
thinking about it, fine."

You know Matt and know him to be thoughtful, a
critical thinker in fact, and no slave to progressive
fashion. And I think you can read his
complaint/request well enough to know that he is
explicitly not saying that events can't be critiqued:

"If you want to critique it, do it in the venues
available to you--please not on peace
announce-digest."

Ricky