[Peace-discuss] Champaign Citizen Police Review Board

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 22:46:15 CDT 2007

In the paper tonight Champaign myor Jerry S. announced
his intention to kill this before it can be even
discussed any further.  He doesn't want even one more
meeting after this to hear of it.

Folks, especially Champaign residents, need to be
there and speak up!

There was also a nasty editorial tonight about
Urbana's police review board proposal - a base lie
that needs some letter sto the editor in response!

Ricky

https://secure.ci.champaign.il.us/cpdconduct/cpdconductfactsheet.php