[Peace-discuss] Blackwater USA and University of Illinois Police Training Institute

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:05:29 CDT 2007

Not only might this violate UIUC rules, it might violate State of
Illinois rules.

As anyone on this list knows who has been a UI employee in the last
several years, to be a UI employee, even a teaching assistant, you
have to take and pass an annual online ethics training, where you
certify that you know what the rules are. This was part of the
post-Ryan Blago ethics reforms.

Is there a State of Illinois investigation...?