[Peace-discuss] "many others say that these dreams are nothing more than the fantasies of a madman"

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 07:30:47 CDT 2007

And if (and there really is no "if", it is a fact, but if you can't face that, just imagine,) 9-11 was a hoax?

  Sickness, utter disgust and contempt.

David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    This is the full text of the article that was excerpted in the Just Foreign Policy blog. Is it a mistake for the antiwar movement not to take articles like this seriously (if it does not)?

  The Case for Bombing Iran
I hope and pray that President Bush will do it.

BY NORMAN PODHORETZ
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:01 a.m.

Although many persist in denying it, I continue to believe that what Sept 11, 2001, did was to plunge us headlong into nothing less than another world war. I call this new war World War IV

  But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This or This