[Peace-discuss] message to AWARE address

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 08:44:47 CDT 2007

This message was sent to AWARE's email address listed
on the website for contacts.  I'm forwarding so folks
can decide what to do with it.

I know next to nothing about it, apart from the fact
that it is a real book, for sale at Amazon.com, and
the author was in fact drafted but decided to become a
draft evader.

Ricky