[Peace-discuss] How the story was 'planted' minutes after ithappened.

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 5 14:01:08 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Minne
To: Chas. 'Mark' Bee ; peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] How the story was 'planted' minutes after
ithappened.

I stand chagrinly corrected on the list of passengers, question 2.

Question 1 response is old hat and is a stretch beyond Occam. This
explanation is a joke of the worst kind.

    Got nothing, I see.

Question 3 is impossible to answer without oxidizers. Building fires simply
do not make molten metal.

    Bullshit.  Aluminum is easy to melt.  But I await your proof.

    (You know, on the subject of chemical terminology in the hands of
laymen, it's interesting what you can find out about benign architectural
substances like, you know, ordinary drywall, if you care about stuff like
words and facts:

http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Calcium_sulfate_dihydrate-9923277

"When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of oxides of sulfur and
calcium."

"Many metal oxo-compounds (nitrates, oxides, and particulary sulfates) and
sulfides are reduced violently or explosively (undergo a thermite reaction)
on heating an intimate mixture with aluminum powder to a suitably high
temperture to initiate the reaction. A violent or explosive reaction can
occur upon heating when calcium sulfate is mixed with aluminum powder."

  This process is also known as oxidation, if you're the aluminum.  6
oxygens per gypsum molecule.  ;))