[Peace-discuss] Re: IMC reporter kicked out of CPD briefing

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:48:08 CDT 2007

Can the kids take the trite name calling and whipping it out over the
internet in a lame way to prove their masculinity over to private e-
mails rather than my (and numerous others' inboxes) being flooded
with this crap?

And oh yeah, for posterity -- from the good Doctor of Journalism,
Hunter S. Thompson: "So much for Objective Journalism. Don't bother
to look for it here -- not under any byline of mine or anyone else I
can think of. With the possible exception of things like box scores,
race results and stock market tabulations, there is no such thing as
Objective Journalism. The phrase itself is a pompous contradiction in
terms."

Kthx. Bye.

Enjoy every sandwich,
                      Neil

You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
[ken kesey, 1935-2001]

Keep your blood clean, your body lean and your mind sharp.
[henry rollins, 1961-]

Find that jewel of Rage and use it for civic good...If you want to
accomplish anything interesting, you're going to have to go hard.
[henry rollins, 1961-]

Even though you can't expect to defeat the absurdity of the world,
you must make that attempt. That's morality, that's religion. That's
art. That's life.
[phil ochs, 1940-1976]