[Peace-discuss] July 4th parade planning -- issues? Want to join? Meet Mon 6/18?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 11:26:02 CDT 2007

Thanks, Stuart!

Yes, my garage is available as long as I don't have to
keep what's left over (I still have parts from a few
previous years' floats).  And we can make it at my
house again if that's the will of the body.

And, depending on the time, I'd love to meet Monday
evening.

Let's hope we can decide what we're doing, send in the
application and - I think, esp. given the time - rent
that wagon again.  Oh, and decide who'll gather what
together and when we'll meet to work on it.

Ricky