[Peace-discuss] DVD Last King of Scotland at 715p on Thurs, June 21st at 503 Hessel Blvd, C.

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 18:11:57 CDT 2007

Jenifer Cartwright <jencart7 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Hi All,

  If you missed it in the theaters or want to see it again (Forest Whittaker got best actor Oscar for portrayal of Ugandan dictator Idi Amin), come to my house at 715 on Thursday, June 21st to watch Last King of Scotland on my 27 inch (sorry about that!) TV.

  Hessel Blvd doesn't encircle Hessel Park! It's the wide street that runs only between Neil (it's the one traffic lite betw Green and Kirby) and Prospect (directly opposite the Chpgn Country Club). 503 is first house on South side of street just West of Elm. Peace signs in front.

  No need to RSVP, just show up!

  Jenifer

  Jenifer

  Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.