[Peace-discuss] Demolition company refutes 9/11 woowoos

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 01:41:35 CDT 2007

Rhetorical questions/comments which I'm sure many of you will find easy to dismiss:

  Who would the demolition people displease by admitting that 9-11 was controlled demolition? Answer: Virtually all of their moneyed customers (including the US government) and all of their flag-waving, war supporting employees plus those who work in the closely related construction trades (and are card-carrying Bush/War supporters.) We are talking about an industry that loves the war, the Republicans, and avenging 9-11.

  And who would they please by saying that it was not controlled demolition? And who might have urged them to take this view? Hint: somebody with a big, big stick.

  And even they decline to say that WTC7 was not controlled demolition: "We do not know why or how WTC7 fell when it did, and we decline to hypothesize here."

"Chas. 'Mark' Bee" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu> wrote:
  http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC%20STUDY%208-06%20w%20clarif%20as%20of%209-8-06%20.pdf

or

http://tinyurl.com/z6zyc

The company: http://www.protecservices.com/

  But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This or This