[Peace-discuss] Demolition company refutes 9/11 woowoos

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:10:01 CDT 2007

To those who conspiracy theorists who don't believe in reality, no
explanation will do.

Enjoy every sandwich,
                     x Neil x

You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
[ken kesey, 1935-2001]

Keep your blood clean, your body lean and your mind sharp.
[henry rollins, 1961-]

When we come into contact with others, our thoughts and actions
should express our mind of compassion, even if that person says and
does things that are not easy to accept.  We practice in this way
until we see clearly that our love is not contingent upon the other
person being loveable.
[thich nhat hanh, 1926-]

Even though you can't expect to defeat the absurdity of the world,
you must make that attempt.  That's morality, that's religion.
That's art.  That's life.
[phil ochs, 1940-1976]