[Peace-discuss] CCHCC publicity

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 13 22:24:57 CDT 2007

Hi Ricky: (& Erin)
I have all the information in a folder regarding the AD we did last
year for this group.
We can put it on the agenda for the next meeting and see if AWARE wants
to participate this year.
I saved all the information just in case we needed it.
As you can see I included a cc: to Erin so she gets this message also.
Sounds like it's due pretty soon.
It will go on the agenda for this Sunday!
JAN Kruse