[Peace-discuss] publicity

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 21:54:05 CDT 2007

Hey folks-

We did this in the past, the idea being that we reach
a different audience than usual with our message and
contact info.  Of course, now that CCHCC is putting
together an event on the domstic cost of the war, it
should be easier than usual for us to appear as
representatives of a worthy cause (which of course we
are).

What say ye?  Should I say we are interested?

Ricky