[Peace-discuss] Remarks for Thursday protest, noon on campus

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 14 13:52:33 CDT 2007

Carl,

I like it.

I think I might include several of the other presidential candidates as well as Obama -- while he is worth picking on, so is Hilary Clinton.

Or maybe I would emphasize the positive by naming the very few good anti-war people on both sides of the isle-- some ARE worth watching and asking our reps to support.

But then, part of the reason I am not speaking is because I can never make up my mind what is the most important thing to say or how to say it.

-karen medina