[Peace-discuss] Remarks for Thursday protest, noon on campus

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:52:29 CDT 2007

I like Carl's remarks and I appreciate his always careful
prreparation. I agree with Karen's comments that he might add a couple
of other candidates to Obama, or point to Kucinich as the only one (if
I am not mistaken and I hope I am).

Also would like to see 2.5 minutes devoted to Not Attacking Iran. I am
fairly new at being an AWARE member but there were no initiation rites
or fee, so since Bob Naiman was recently at an AWARE meeting and is a
very active member of the Iran working group, wouldn't that qualify
him to also speak as a member of AWARE? He is the best one on that
subject right now, and willing. If people feel he should not be
identified as a member of AWARE, then he could still have the 2.5
minutes, right?
Barbara