[Peace-discuss] Remarks for Thursday protest, noon on campus

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 14 20:42:20 CDT 2007

Thanks for the kind word, Barbara.  I mention Obama because he's
positioning himself as the most "advanced" anti-war candidate, with his
bill in the Senate, "The Iraq War De-escalation Act of 2007."  I think
it's a false front, however.

I hope Bob will talk about Iran, and as a member of AWARE if he wishes.
  I understood that he wanted to mention his Just Foreign Policy group,
too.  --CGE