[Peace-discuss] MARCH ON THE PENTAGON?

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 15 10:08:48 CDT 2007

As far as I know, the AWARE members going to DC are:
Shara Esbenshade
Cody Braltz
The Webbers - but they are driving their own car.
David Key (I will see Pete today at the march on campus. I will make sure he has your cell phone number and email address and knows you are trying to contact him).

Peace,
-karen medina