[Peace-discuss] MARCH ON THE PENTAGON?

Conrad Wetzel clwetzel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:31:29 CDT 2007

To: Karen Medina
From: Conrad Wetzel
Re: Folks going to DC

Lily Wilcock attended our last AWARE meeting and requested assistance for go
on the bus to DC, which we approved. Do you know whether she's still
planning to go?

Conrad

From: Karen Medina <kmedina at uiuc.edu>
To: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] MARCH ON THE PENTAGON?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:08:48 -0500 (CDT)

As far as I know, the AWARE members going to DC are:
Shara Esbenshade
Cody Braltz
The Webbers - but they are driving their own car.
David Key (I will see Pete today at the march on campus. I will make sure he
has your cell phone number and email address and knows you are trying to
contact him).

Peace,
-karen medina