[Peace-discuss] Civil War

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 16:31:45 CDT 2007

I agree completely. My rather circuitous point was much of what we believe is bullshit, an example being much about the Civil War. And is Zinn perfect? How does he report 9-11 and/or Iraq? Carl is the only one who is infallible, he's better than Jesus, or me.

Bill Strutz <billstrutz at yahoo.com> wrote:

        However, we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we argue about stuff that happened seven score and six years ago.  Do we really care what the Civil War was about?  Or is it that one person has to prove himself right, and another person has to prove him wrong?  Let's stay in the present.

      -- Bill

  NOTICE: George W. Bush has issued Executive Orders allowing the National Security Agency to read this message and all other e-mail you receive or send---without warning, warrant or notice. Bush has ordered this to be done without any legislative or judicial oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of President Bush and other government officials who are involved in this illegal and unconstitutional activity. from: Information Clearing House