[Peace-discuss] ASA's Iraq Memorial on March 29

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 24 17:35:47 CDT 2007

The ASA (Arab Student Association) on campus is creating an Iraq War Memorial on the Quad for March 29th. They could use some help putting together the wall.

Also, Lina, ASA's president is looking for a suggestion for a cheap printer here in town. They need to print out the names of Iraqi casualties to put on the wall.

Lina's email address is "egyptianloolie at gmail dot com"

-karen medina