[Peace-discuss] Flag issues

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 26 13:18:28 CDT 2007

Thankfully AWARE is not really just 2 camps as describe below. At least
not in my experience.
It is always interesting to be described and categorized.
AWARE must be doing something right since disagreements rise and fall
from within and from without regarding our work to oppose war and
racism.  AWARE did not begin the discussion regarding flags.  We did
consider the issue (funding and cosponsorship of the College Democrats
use of the flags) at our meeting last night and it was a thoughtful and
considerate discussion.  You probably would have had to been there to
have witnessed the thoughtful exchange.
We may not always agree, but usually there is a considerate discussion
and AWARE moves forward.
JAN Kruse