[Peace-discuss] Flag issues

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 15:44:06 CDT 2007

And please don't expect everyone to fit into the "2
camps" either.  Rarely, can anyone in AWARE (or
anywhere else) fit inside such a neat and tidy box.

I know I haven't been involved in AWARE for a while,
but I didn't think we had a goal of "speaking with one
voice".  Everyone involved with AWARE is anti-war and
anti-racism, but how they get there and where that
takes them is completely individual.

Linda

Linda
http://triballife.net/  A Marketplace for a Better World