[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Talk on Israel & US policy

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:31:28 CDT 2007

Dr. Carl Estabrook,

How did your talk go? What were your major points? Did you get good questions?

Would you like to give it again, for those of us who could not make it last night?

AWARE ears have probably heard parts of it before, but singing to the choir helps the choir develop cool harmonies and counter melodies.

Why is the Jewish lobby so strong (in a Christian nation to boot), why does the US set aside issues of security to advance those of Israel, and why the U.S. follows the policies that it does in the Middle East?

-karen medina