[Peace-discuss] NG editorial on Mark Thompson

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 31 11:14:16 CDT 2007

WILLARD BROOM's letter was very good. He is from Urbana. He reminds me of Conrad. I like him very much. Anyone know him?

With regards to the Editor's note, it was nice of the police officer to be concerned, but he did misjudge the nature of the conversation and conversants at the gathering. While a mixed crowd, all were there for peaceful discussion, with the noted exception of Mark Thompson. All the others seemed to be there to learn from each other. It was a mixed group, and as a peace activist, I learned a lot from the questions asked by the "other side", that is again with the exception of Mr. Thompson's comical ravings.
-karen medina
==