[Peace-discuss] NG editorial on Mark Thompson

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 08:46:27 CDT 2007

Brian Dolinar posted this to another list.  (Thanks,
Brian.)  The curt little "editor's note" would seem to
deserve more response from someone who was there.

Ricky

Guest speakers must be treated politely Friday

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/opinions/letters/2007/03/30/guest_speakers_must_be_treated_politely