[Peace-discuss] Occam

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:48:27 CDT 2007

At 01:11 PM 5/8/2007, Bob Illyes wrote:

>Explanation of everything: all things are caused by God.
>
>Problem with explanation: and just why is God doing all this?
>
>A simple "explanation" is used to mask something extremely
>complex going on behind the scenes, i.e., it is not actually a
>simple explanation.
>
>Bob, Occam Guy

The other day I was shaving, and I cut myself with the razor.  My face bled
rather profusely, because there are a lot of blood vessels in the face.

The question arises: Was this merely an accident?  Or was God trying to put
me out of my misery?

I'm pretty sure it was the latter.  But you'd have to know all the
underlying circumstances.

John Wason, another acolyte of Samson Occam