[Peace-discuss] Occam?

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Tue May 8 16:03:14 CDT 2007

OK, Chuck, I'll spell it out. The "simplest" explanation for the
buildings coming down is the use of the right explosives. But this
is not really a simple explanation because it requires a remarkably
complex conspiracy going on in the background. Could this be the
case? Sure. Is it probable? I think not.

John- the Razor is normally attributed to Bill Occam, but I see
you have some ties to Samson Occam. If you suspect that the Razor
you cut yourself with is linked to Samson, be careful. There is
Delilah, for example. The simplest explanation is time travel.
Be very careful.

Bob, Occam Guy