[Peace-discuss] SEIU Action Friday 3:30, 4:30, UIUC quad

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:08:02 CDT 2007

>From Phil Martini, SEIU:

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late notice, we've been trying to keep info from
mgmt...they may force overtime during our action.

As you know, tomorrow is the last day of school and, with commencement
on Saturday, we knew this was our last chance to raise folk's
awareness and send a message to mgmt. We expect a lot of activity on
campus. We will be leafleting parents and students as to what to
expect should our issues not be addressed by the fall semester.
Leafletting will begin at 3:30 on the quad with the main rally and
press conference at 4:30 on the south side of the Illini Union. I look
forward to seeing many of you tomorrow.

In Solidarity,
Phil Martini