[Peace-discuss] Re: "Peace of the Pie" -- visiting Tim Johnson's Champaign office on Friday?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu May 10 15:45:55 CDT 2007

I'd written...

> The Dept. of Peace campaign (which I think is a fruitful idea) is urging activists
> to go talk with their US Reps' offices on Friday, under the theme
> "Giving Peace a piece of the pie".  I like this idea and would like to try it.

So, in case anyone else is up for this, we have an appointment with
Phil Bloomer at Tim Johnson's office tomorrow (Friday 5/11) at 10:30am.
Joy George and some of her friends will be there; I will be; not sure who else,
though several others have written privately to say they'd consider it.

Again Johnson's local office is 2400 Fox Drive in Champaign.
Background of the bill, etc. at:

	 http://www.thepeacealliance.org/content/view/346/1/

   Stuart