[Peace-discuss] July 4th America Salutes free Enterprise

Marti tvchick at insightbb.com
Tue May 29 02:21:11 CDT 2007

This is what came to my mind when I read about the 4th of July Parade.

http://www.alternet.org/workplace/43516

That being said does the committee exercise any type of creative control
over the floats?  It's been a long time since I've done anything related to
the parade, but I do remember that you pretty much have the same people
involved year in and year out. I'm not taking any classes this summer so,
who knows, I might actually make it to an AWARE meeting. :)

Peace, Marti