[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul Assignment

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Fri Nov 2 17:12:20 CDT 2007

I guess it just goes to prove that bad people, people you disagree with, and
libertarian conservatives can say good, true, and accurate things to the
same extent that good - so-called progressive - people, people who are on
your side, and politically correct people can say bad, untrue, and
inaccurate things.  The same I would hold goes for actions.   Unfortunately,
many of the people who we are likely to quote tend to be more talk than
action, less willing when push comes to shove to put their money where their
mouth is.  This true of Dems and Repubs.

From: peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net
[mailto:peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net] On Behalf Of Jenifer
Cartwright
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:12 AM
To: Michael Shapiro; Peace-discuss List
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Ron Paul Assignment

Good one, Michael. I heard the same info yesterday -- 4-person panel on
C-SPAN. I'm sure the Demos will get around to mentioning this at some point
if we just wait long enuff...

Jenifer

Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51 at gmail.com> wrote:

Here is Ron Paul on the 1953 coup in Iran -- in a nutshell he says that the
CIA installed the Shah as a direct response to Iran nationalizing its oil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgbOxDX6DE