[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul's support

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:33:58 CST 2007

Carl Estabrook wrote 2 points that I strongly support, so I'll echo them:
1> "The question of who one "supports" for president seems to me to be a matter of substantial uninterest.  Worse, it's a distraction from the real issue of building opposition to the bipartisan foreign policy of US military control of the Middle East."

2> "What effect the anti-war movement had on the Vietnam war came not from changing office-holders -- it didn't -- but from pressure on those who continued to hold office."

How do we do both 1 and 2 (vastly improve the US foreign policy in the Middle East)?
-karen medina