[Peace-discuss] on Kucinich and Paul

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 13 12:22:07 CST 2007

Peace discuss,

Anyone know some good political science studies that look at the campaigns of presidential candidates and then the terms in office that shows what they say and what they end up doing.

I know we all get general impressions and there are media reports that summarize things like the first 100 days in office, but I am more interested in a deeper analysis. Can anyone suggest one?

With regard to Tom Mackaman's complaint that one particular person did not stand up for the peace demonstrators as they were removed from the Democratic National Convention, was there anyone who did stand up for the demonstrators? And ultimately is there anything we can say about all of those who did not defend the demonstrators?

Who would Ron Paul have defended?

-karen medina