[Peace-discuss] News-Gazette - write our own reviews of events: Mother's Response to war!

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:58:20 CST 2007

Fantastic reporting and protesting, my friends.
Just a little anecdote. My acupuncturist came to the event on Monday
night and said today, "That was the most meaningful Veterans' Day
ceremony I have ever been to in my life and it made me know I had to
do more myself. The very next day I got a an e-mail call for
"Acupuncturists without Borders" to do acu-puncture free on PTSD vets
and I signed up for training. Also going to come to North Prospect
next time."   Barbara K