[Peace-discuss] News-Gazette - write our own reviews of events: Mother's Response to war!

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 15 08:38:26 CST 2007

> "Acupuncturists without Borders" to do acu-puncture free on
> PTSD vets and I signed up for training.

Stories like that could even be added to our little write-ups. Seriously, we don't need the NG to show up in person and then get the story wrong or Channel 15 to leave before the event is even going.

We can conduct interviews and provide the background information that we collected months before the event.

But once we start this, it'll mean that other groups will do the same thing.

-karen medina