[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Unbelieveable -- they pulled it off -- is this really happening??

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 02:03:53 CST 2007

  Been out of the news loop over the holiday weekend, but just caught Keith Olbermann's show for Monday (Nov 26th) on my computer. Well, the fuckers pulled it off. By-passed congress, signed agreement w/ Iraqi leaders of the moment (Malachi, et al) for unfettered access to resources, preferential treatment re economic investment, permanent bases, permission to defend Iraq from interference foreign and domestic (e g democracy, freedom from US imperialism and colonalization...)

  So... will Congress say, "Now hold on here..." or "We don't agree to this..." or "Well done, Mr Bush..." And will the Demos running for president say, "This is unacceptable and sets a dangerous prededent..." or "What the hell???" or "Well done, Mr Bush! The money we (the Demo Congress) all threw your way for war has bro't lasting peace and stability to the region." And the Repubs running for president will say, "Well done, Mr President. All that oil revenue coming our way! Now (if the private investors/friends of Bush, Chaney et al don't grab all the profits) the US can afford that war w/ that pesky (and oil rich) Iran!"

  Is this really happening?? Rather, has this really happened???

  Jenifer