[Peace-discuss] CPRB requirements and information

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:56:24 CST 2007

Yes there are different forms of cprbs around the country.  Urbana's was established by the City
Council and Mayor (after due grassroots activism), not by the police department.  But the police
did negotiate some stuff they wanted.

The ordinance that passed says no felony record, unfortunately.  And you do have to reside in
Urbana, but you need not be a citizen or a registered voter.

Ricky