[Peace-discuss] CPRB requirements and information

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 30 10:46:41 CST 2007

I may have been wrong. It seems that different police departments have different rules. Some say absolutely no prior felonies, others say that certain types of misdemeanors keep one from applying: "No previous felony convictions or misdemeanors involving domestic violence or moral turpitude."

-karen medina