[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Champaign City Council Votes 6-3 Against Section 8

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 10 15:50:59 CDT 2007

Ricky wrote:>The bastards!

Thanks for the sympathy, Ricky. Perhaps some of Champaign-ites have considered defecting to Urbana, but I think I'll stay and fight. In Urbana, we'd just be one more voice singing the melody, but in Champaign we can help with the harmony.

Come, oh come, Urbana-ites, come live in Champaign. Come live on the wild side of Wright Street.

-karen medina