[Peace-discuss] Today's News-Gazette Ricky Baldwin coordinates nicely with Paul Wood!

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 24 18:38:06 CDT 2007

Good Job Ricky!

U.S. mass murderer in invasion of Iraq

Wednesday October 24, 2007

I notice someone is desperately trying to hold a little rally in
support of the illegal and immoral occupation of Iraq, claiming
"surrender is not an option," or some such backwards nonsense.

Let's try to keep this straight. The U.S. invaded Iraq without
provocation, based on lies about "weapons of mass destruction," which
we ourselves and certain of our allies certainly have anyway.

We hanged people at Nuremburg for that. Saddam Hussein, our
government's old ally, is now dead. Yet our government continues to
resist the will of both Iraqi and American people, who overwhelmingly
support withdrawal, as do most U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

But there's oil politics, which says, "Keep invading until somebody
stops you." Are we winning? Should we? Nobody asks a mass murderer if
he is "winning" his killing spree.

And nobody says, when someone breaks into their house and starts
smashing up things and hurting people, well, he was dead wrong to
invade, but now that he's there he can't just leave. No, we want the
troops out now, and we should not support any candidate on the other
side.

RICKY BALDWIN

Urbana
  Find this article at: